nav Bar

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Are they finished yet?


MOVING … don’t you just cringe thinking about it.  Now think about moving CLASSROOMS…nightmares right?  Add in the fact that the classrooms are still being built and well… are you hyperventilating yet?

We arrived Monday to contractors, Tuesday to contractors, and you guessed it Wednesday to contractors. By Thursday I was walking in circles I had helped our fabulous new Pre-k3 teacher arrange her classroom. Which use to be my classroom when I taught Pre-k, so I have a very fond place in my heart for this room. It is also the room my Bug will be in this year. So by Thursday, I had helped carry everyone else’s furniture and I had a pile of great teachers ready to help us with our move. On Thursday, the contractor finally said, “the classroom is yours.” Cue jumping up and down, happy dances, the full nine yards.

Of course on Thursday our wonderful maintenance staff were all busy, so then it was Friday morning. After our in-service with a visiting Sister, I got the pleasure of having all my stuff and more dropped off in my room…cue the hyperventilating. I’m bummed I didn’t get a picture, but I was so anxious to get things going I jumped right in.  Moving furniture is exhausting though.  Next week, it will be all about decorating, labels, and organizing and I can’t wait.

And I started another project!



No comments:

Post a Comment